Self-directed Tissue Box
Tissue boxes are almost always placed on the back of a toilet, but are hardly ever shown as part of a staged bathroom photograph. With increased consumer interest in home decorating and the popularity of home based social media accounts focusing on luxury style and attainable DIY projects, tissue boxes can be a bridge for a variety of consumers.
Kick for crohns and colitis
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
Paper collection and event signage for Kick for Crohn's and Colitis charity event.
- Created using Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Responsible for creative direction as well as coordination with outside sponsors and vendors.
- Designs include save the date cards, invitations, event program, signage and table decor.
Brochures and pamphlets designed for the Girl Scouts of the USA and Midwest Community Fundraising, Inc. Items utilized by both Girl Scouts, troop leaders and volunteers.
- Created using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Responsible for visual design and development.
- Managed project through GSUSA process which included multiple stage gates with required approvals, and adherence to branding guides.
- Design activity brochure, goal poster, sales envelopes.